Our alumni are the lifeblood of Leadership Perimeter.
Commencement is just the beginning
Graduating from your class isn’t the end of LP, it’s just the beginning! The friendships and connections you make are what our alumni love most as well as staying engaged in important conversations about issues we face as a community and region while contributing and making a difference.
Ways to stay involved with us
Serve on a committee: Alumni events, Live Learn Lead, Volunteer Day, Be the Vision, Development, Curriculum, Finance, Selection or as an Ambassador or Class Communicator!
See what our alumni are doing – the impact we’re making.
To learn about volunteer opportunities, contact Catherine Lautenbacher, Catherine@leadershipperimeter.org.
Attend alumni-only & community events
- EMBARK – the kickoff to our class year
- Live | Learn | Lead – an engaging and inspiring community speaker event
- Mix & Jingle – class and alumni only holiday party
- Perimeter Summit – class and alumni hear from notable Perimeter figures
- Commencement – celebratory event for class, board, and mentors
- 12 @ 12 Luncheons – unique opportunity for 12 alumni to have an intimate lunch with a prominent leader
- LeaderTRIP – a group outing to a fascinating place in metro Atlanta
Honoring our Alumni
Every January at our exclusive Perimeter Summit event we recognize three deserving Carolyn Axt Outstanding Alumni award winners and present the Best Class Cup to the year’s most supportive Be the Vision class.
Thank you – We Love our Volunteers!
This says it all! In April 2021, in honor of Volunteer Appreciation Month we recognized 400 alumni who in the last 2 years (including the pandemic) contributed over 11,000 hours serving on LP, civic and nonprofit committees, boards and commissions. The monetary value of their time: $310,000 – the real value- priceless!